Drinking Water Distillation System
Purer Water for Drinking and Cooking
Waters, Inc. is a custom manufacturer of stainless steel water
distillation systems for the purpose of purifying tap water
into clean, safe and good tasting water.
Many industries are required to have some type of distillization
and we are here to help you make your decision offering ?
years of knowledge and experience in the distillation systems
Distillation Systems - Description
1. Vents- This permits an air intake and exhaust. Providing cooling on air intake from the fan blower condensing radiator.
2. Boiler drain- This provides a drain to remove separated minerals and metals, which are being removed by the boiling process.
3. Dispensing valve- This delivers pure distilled water as required.
1. Power Cord- 110V- 60 Hertz.
2. Solenoid Shut off Valve- This serves as a safety feature so that water cannot enter the boiler when the distilled water tank is full.
3. Insulated Boiler- To improve the heat transfer into the fluid and reduce heat loss to atmosphere.
4. Temperature Control- Should the water not enter the boiler, the element may burnout. This control turns off the element when the temperature reaches 200 F. It turns on again when temperature is 195 F. Continues this sequence until water is restored.
5. Steam line- Showing exit from the boiler and entrance to the cooling condenser.
1. Cooling Condenser- Returns hot steam vapor to pure water.
2. Cooling Fan- Aids in the cooling process.
3. MHD Scale Control Unit- Using the science of Magnetohydrodynamics action, hard scale is reduced to soft scale and sludge. Thereby prolonging the time of internal inspection of the boiler. We are the only distillation company to use this science.
4. Tilt Switch- Water in bottom storage tank rises as it fills slowly changes the angle of the switch at the predetermined level. This switch shuts the unit down when the distilled water tank is full.
5. Toggle Switch- This switch controls the heating element. When it’s time to inspect the boiler, this switch can be turned off cutting power to the heating element. The boiler can be opened, activated the tilt switch and water will flow into the boiler for it’s rinsing cycle.
6. Electrical Cover- This cover protects the exposed wires on the back of the heating element.
1. Spring Clips- Fastens boiler cover with enough pressure to seal in the generated steam.
2. Loose Steam Line- This permits the lid to swing wide providing clear access to boiler components.
3. Cold Water Line- As shown the cold incoming water parallels the hot steam line. Two-fold reacting absorbs some heat and cools steam line for more efficient cooling.
1. Float Control- Maintains the proper water level above the element, aprox 1.5 inches.
2. Boiler Drain Outlet- leads to exterior valve shown on page 1.
3. Heater Element- 1500 watts with a surface area of aprox 100% larger than conventional single loop elements. This reduces the watts per square inch, thereby increasing the element life.
4. Water Inlet Valve- Permits the water to enter the boiler.
5. Liquid Level Probe- Secondary control of water level in boiler chamber.
Consider this: We all pay approximately $.05+ per kilowatt-hour
for electricity. The cost for you to make one gallon of PURE
DISTILLED WATER IS ONLY $.10. Not $.99 for someone else's
bottled well water. RUNNING WATERS economical distiller with
direct hook-up, automatic fill and shut-off will provide your
family, friends and employees with a ready and convenient
supply of pure water.
Do They Work?
The automatic filling feature is easily connected to a convenient
water source. The automatic float level control coordinates
precise filling of the boiler. When the boiler is full, the
heating element is activated and the distilling process begins.
When the storage reservoir volume is increased to the proper
upper level, again the automatic controls will deactivate
the boiler and will remain on standby. When the water level
in the storage reservoir is reduced to the proper lower level,
the boiler is automatically reactivated, and refills the storage
reservoir with purified water.
All functions on the distillation unit are automatically
controlled, and require no manual monitoring. Cleaning the
boiler is quick and easy. First, turn off the electricity,
then open the external valve located on the side. Drain away
the contaminants that have been separated from the feed water.
Permit the boiler to refill before turning on the electricity.
Our Running Waters, Inc. distiller can be furnished with
a 110 volt or 220 volt boiler heater. Our distiller is available
with storage reservoirs of different sizes.
- Unit Model A has a five (5), ten (10) and fifteen (15)
gallon storage reservoir.
- Unit Model B has a five (5) gallon storage reservoir.
Larger sizes, both in reservoir capacity and in gallons per
day production are available upon request. Our units are also
available with options such as an on demand pump for use with
an automatic ice maker.
Distilling water is the only way to ensure the quality of
your drinking water- 100% of the time. Distillation is the
only method of producing drinking water perfected by Mother
Nature over millions of years. Our Running Waters distiller
uses the same process of evaporation and condensation found
within nature. We just use modern technology to speed up the
process. Who has time to wait around for rain every time they
want a glass of water?
- We have available a 3-stage filter which is used in some
harsh cases to pre-condition the water. Stage one contains
a 5-micron particle filter. Stage 2 contains activated charcoal.
This removes odors and taste. Stage 3 contains an inhibitor,
which aids in keeping a hard scale from forming on the sidewalls
of your boiler.
- We also have available an on-demand small pump that can
furnish water to a remote location such as your ice maker,
etc. This pump has a pressure sensitive switch, which controls
its running time. Example: When you stop the running of
the water discharge the line pressurizes. This turns the
pump off and holds that pressure. When you withdraw water
the pressure drops and on comes the pump and water continues
- For those of you who have a curious mind, we have available
a pH (acid) meter and a TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) meter.
They are hand-held and battery powered with digital readouts.
Operation is simple. Just remove a clip over cover, expose
the probe, dip in the fluid, press a button and presto...your
reading is displayed. These meters are light weight and
are normally carried in your shirt pocket and secured with
a built on clip.
We are the only distiller manufacturer, which incorporates
a waste heat recovery circuit.
Here's how it works. The steam from the boiler enters behind
the condenser at the top and circulates downward in a serpentine
fashion, condensing into water. A small fan blows air across
Now for the good part. The incoming cold water travels also
in a serpentine fashion from the bottom of the condenser upward
to the top absorbing heat from the cooling steam.
As a result the water entering the boiler no longer enters
at 55 degrees requiring a temperature rise of approximately
155. This incoming water now enters your boiler at approximately
150 - 160 degrees. Now the heat required to increase the temperature
to boiling is greatly reduced and lowering your electrical
cost to produce a gallon of distilled water.
If your cost for electricity is 7-8 cents a kilowatt-hour,
using a 1500-watt boiling element, your cost of operation
will be from 10 - 12 cents per hour.
We have the convenience of credit card purchase.
Why Buy A Running
Waters, Inc. Water Distiller?
- RUNNING WATERS, INC. DISTILLERS are manufactured using
all food grade stainless steel # 304.
- RUNNING WATERS, INC. DISTILLERS are fractional distillers
which means that when steam carries over the entrained gases,
they are lighter than steam and are vented to atmosphere.
- RUNNING WATERS, INC. DISTILLERS are pre-assembled.
WATERS, INC. DISTILLED water has no chlorine, no pesticides,
no viruses, no bacteria and no cancer causing elements.
- RUNNING WATERS, INC. DISTILLERS are manufactured with
a waste heat recovery process which means that the normal
wasted heat is used to pre-heat the water before it enters
the boiler. The result is lower electrical cost to produce
a gallon of distilled water.
- RUNNING WATERS, INC. DISTILLERS furnish you with clean,
distilled water which costs approximately $ .12 cents per
gallon instead of $ 1.00 or more for bottled distilled water
which you have to carry home and do not know how long it
was on the shelf. Did you know that a five gallon bottle
of water weighs 42 pounds? With our distiller you will never
have to lift a bottle onto the dispenser again.
- RUNNING WATERS, INC. gives you the convenience of always
having water and not running out, having to go to the store
or waiting for the delivery.
- RUNNING WATERS, INC. DISTILLERS are automatic with no
manual filling. When you use the stored water, they automatically
turn on, replacing the stored water and then turns off and
remains on standby for your next withdrawal. We hope that
you will consider furnishing your home with a RUNNING WATERS,
Paying Too Much For Water?
Distilling at home puts you ahead in the long run. The Running
Water residential distiller costs about $0.12 per gallon to
operate. You can do the math, depending on how much bottled
water you use, you could be coming out ahead sooner rather
than later. There are also no more bottles to carry from the
store, no more worrying about running out of water. You always
have pure water when you need it- for drinking, cooking, your
pets- whatever. Running Waters, Inc.